Monday, April 14, 2008

Welcome

I am such a nerd for blogging. I suppose it was inevitable.. it's hard to avoid having a blog when your aspiration is to become a journalist. Or at least someone associated with the practice.

I don't know exactly what it is I want to do, but I want to work within the game of soccer (henceforth referred to as football), because I love it more than any other thing in the world (people aside [or at least one of them]).

I often shake my fist at the television with the shite content from so many of the perfunctorily accented analysts on the few channels that support the game out here. In addition to the general feeling of omniscience I have regarding anything related to European football, I fancy myself (as an imitator of colloquialisms, and) as a commentator on American sports as well. I know enough to at least spout some rubbish.

Here is where and now is when. Cheers!

1 comment:

Robert Low said...

Happy blogging old son. Maybe the start of another MySpace or YouTube.

Pops